MICHELIN Latitude Sport 3 has the homologation with most famous SUV models and brakes 2 meters shorter in dry and 0.9 meter in wet. And with MICHELIN Total Performance, more performances brought together.
PASSIONATE DRIVING & SAFETY
Outstanding grip and safety: 1st in wet & dry braking.
DEDICATED TO SUVs
Excellent longevity and a SUV-dedicated robustness.
OPTIMISED COMFORT & NOISE
Comfort oriented improvements to enhance your driving pleasure.
Outstanding grip and safety: 1st in wet & dry braking
- Asymmetrical tread pattern
- "Dynamic response” technology
- Tread pattern stiffness with optimised notches for excellent braking on dry roads.
- New compound mix with specific innovative “functional elastomers” and thin silica for excellent grip and braking on wet roads.
Excellent longevity and a SUV-dedicated robustness
- Rigid blocks on the tread pattern optimised for longevity.
- High density double casing for tyre robustness.
- Rim protector available for all dimensions.
ACCLAIMED BY SEVERAL CARMAKERS
Developed with major car manufacturers and customised for all SUVs.
Michelin always aims to bring together multiple performances
At MICHELIN, we continuously push safety, durability and fuel efficiency, and even more performances, all at the same time and with no trade-offs. That’s what we mean by MICHELIN Total Performance, which has and will always be our difference on every tyre.